Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
Return to CT.Gov Home
State of Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
Taxpayer Answer Center
 Frequently Asked Questions 
Email DRS
 My Mailbox 
  show accessible links  
 Search by Category View Category Hierarchy
  Search Tips 

  Answer ID  
  Select a Category  
  Electronic Filing and Payment
    Payment Options, EFT & Credit Card

 Printer Friendly Version of This Answer  Print Answer

 Email This Answer  Email Answer
  Returns that can be electronically filed

Q. What returns can be filed using the TSC-BUS?


A. You may use the TSC-BUS  to file the following returns on the Internet or by telephone:

  • Form OS-114, Sales and Use Tax Return
  • Form OP-210, Room Occupancy Tax Return
  • CT-WH, Connecticut Withholding Tax Payment
  • CT-941, Connecticut Quarterly Reconciliation of Withholding

You may use the TSC to file the following returns on the Internet only:

  • Form O-372, Admissions and Dues Tax
  • Form 472, Attorney Occupational Tax
  • Form OP-424, Business Entity Tax
  • Form OS-114, Business Use Tax
  • CT-1120, Corporation Business Tax
    • Schedule CT-1120ATT
    • Schedule CT-1120K
    • Schedule CT-1120A
  • CT-1120 ES, Corporation Business Tax Estimated
  • CT-1120 EXT, Corporation Business Tax Extension
  • CT-1065/CT-1120SI, Composite Income Tax
    • Part I, Schedule A and Schedule B
    • Part II, IV, V and VI
  • CT-1065/CT-1120SI  EXT, Composite Income Tax Extension
  • CT-1065/CT-1120SI ES, Composite Income Tax Estimated
  • Form OP-336, Nursing Home User Fee
  • Form OP-210, Room Occupancy Tax
  • Form OS-114, Sales and Use Tax
  • CT-WH, Withholding Tax for Payers of Wages
  • CT-8109, Withholding Tax for Payers of Nonpayroll Amounts
  • CT-941, Withholding Quarterly Reconciliation for Payers of Wages
  • CT-945, Connecticut Quarterly Reconciliation of Withholding for Nonpayroll Amounts
  • Form W-3, Withholding Annual Form
  • W-2, Income Withholding Forms
  • CT-1096, Withholding Annual Form
  • 1099, Withholding Form

This answer is intended to provide general information concerning a frequently asked question about a current position, policy, or practice associated with the taxes administered by the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services.  It may include an informal interpretation of Connecticut tax law by the Department of Revenue Services (DRS).  However, it is not intended to serve as a legal ruling.

  Users who viewed this answer have also viewed
Back to Search Results
  Back to Search Results  

Home | home | Send Feedback

State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2004 State of Connecticut.