Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
Return to CT.Gov Home
State of Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
Taxpayer Answer Center
 Frequently Asked Questions 
Email DRS
 My Mailbox 
  show accessible links  
 Search by Category View Category Hierarchy
  Search Tips 

  Answer ID  
  Select a Category  
  Electronic Filing and Payment
    Payment Options, EFT & Credit Card

 Printer Friendly Version of This Answer  Print Answer

 Email This Answer  Email Answer
  Correcting mistakes made on electronically-filed return

Q. What should I do if I overreported or underreported a tax I paid by electronic funds transfer (EFT)?


A. You must amend your tax return in the same manner you would if you did not pay that tax by EFT. 

The following returns may be amended electronically using the TSC:

  • Form OS-114, Sales and Use Tax
  • Form OS-114, Business Use Tax
  • Form OP-210, Room Occupancy Tax
  • Form CT-941, Withholding Quarterly Reconciliation
  • Form CT-945, Non-payroll Withholding Reconciliation
  • Form O-372, Admissions and Dues Tax
  • Form OP-336, Nursing Home User Fee

This answer is intended to provide general information concerning a frequently asked question about a current position, policy, or practice associated with the taxes administered by the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services.  It may include an informal interpretation of Connecticut tax law by the Department of Revenue Services (DRS).  However, it is not intended to serve as a legal ruling.

  Users who viewed this answer have also viewed
Back to Search Results
  Back to Search Results  

Home | home | Send Feedback

State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2004 State of Connecticut.